Card withdrawals are processed as refunds of initial deposits. This means that you will receive refunds in the same amounts as were your initial deposit/s.
- You have deposited 3 x 100 EUR using your card.
- You have now requested a withdrawal of 150 EUR.
- The withdrawal will be processed as a refund, as follows:
- Full refund of 100 EUR deposit
- Partial refund of 50 EUR deposit
- This means that you will receive 2 separate transactions on your card account, i.e. 100 EUR and 50 EUR, which equals to the requested withdrawal amount of 150 EUR.
Please allow up to 10 working days for the funds to reflect in your account. If the funds have not been received after 10 working days* have passed, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the ARN number.
*For some countries it can take up to 15 working days for refunds to be received back in your card.
For more details on ARN number, see I have withdrawn using credit/debit card, but the funds have not been received in my account. What should I do?‹ Back to Help Center